We are dedicated to developing internationally minded citizens through the use of Technology, inquiry minds and hands-on learning across the curriculum in order to maximise their individual potential to the fullest and ensure a life of service.
- All prospective pupils registering at KIS will need to complete an application form. This form is to be returned to the Administrative Office with two passport photos, a copy of your child’s birth certificate and their last school report.
- We look at two factors when placing a pupil at KIS, namely; their age and academic ability after writing an entrance examination.
- Pupils entering Crèche should have been 3 months old.
- Nursery 1 child must have turned 2 years by 31st August.
- Nursery 2 child must have turned 3 years by 31st August.
- Reception child must have turned 4 years by 31st August.
- Primary school session is from 5 years and above
- Pupils coming into Nursery 2, Reception and primary school classes will be assessed based on their ages as well as an interview session, while the pupils for Crèche and Nursery 1 will only come for an interview with their parents.
- Pupils will be offered a place at KIS based on the results of our assessment and previous academic records.
- Once the entrance tests have been completed and marked, the result will be taken into consideration with the additional information provided before we offer them a place. A registration fee is also payable on return of each pupil’s application form.
Should you require any additional information, please contact the Administrative Officer directly on 08168089821, 08146817812.