Welcome Back to School
The entire Team and staff of Kayron International School are delighted to welcome you back to school this Spring Term, 2018. Crossing over to the year 2018 is a definite sign that each and every one of us is very important to the Creator. And we wish you all a great year ahead.
The fact that many parents chose Kayron as their children’s educational foundation is a constant reminder of the importance of our work. Thank you for appreciating us.
Kayron is committed to actively raise the standard and quality of education for every child. We want all children, regardless of where they come from to achieve their full potential. Our task is to make it possible. Our mission is to provide practical, step by step assistance as the case may be.
This term, our theme is ‘Flourish’ (Psalm 92:12)
Thank you to our inestimable parents who tirelessly stood by us through out last term to make all the events an unforgettable one. We want to use this medium to appreciate the teachers who worked without complains last term to achieve great results. To all the members of staff, teaching and non-teaching, thank you!
We know a strong partnership with the parents will make a great difference in your child’s education. And as partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
• Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
• Completes all homework / assignment given by teachers
• Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literary skills.
• Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
• Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
• Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
• That reaching their goal, is as pertinent today as it was then.
Success for us is the full academic and social development of every child.
As a school, Kayron will be having:
• Inter-House sports Day.
• Excursions (Preschool/ Primary)
• Reading week (Preschool)
• Science Fair (Primary)
Our Pre-school recognizes that good reading skills established in childhood is the foundation which enhances a fulfilling, and developmental education.
We are honored to serve you even better this term.
Once again, we welcome you!
Mrs. Echefu, P.G.N